It continues to be an intense time for staff in schools. The following light relief captured my attention and I hope brightens your day (at least briefly). Hang in there, your community needs you.
And the winners are:
1. Coffee, n. The person upon whom one coughs.
2. Flabbergasted, adj. Appalled by discovering how much weight one has gained.
3. Abdicate, v. To give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
4. Esplanade, v. To attempt an explanation while drunk.
5. Willy-nilly, adj. Impotent.
6. Negligent, adj. Absent mindedly answering the door when wearing only a nightgown.
7. Lymph, v. To walk with a lisp.
8. Gargoyle, n. Olive-flavoured mouthwash.
9. Balderdash, n. A rapidly receding hairline.
10. Testicle, n. A humorous question on an exam.